– Online and Offline Marketing Campaigns
– Facebook Ads.
– Google Adwords Ads.
– Twitter Ads.
– Youtube Ads.
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– Create budgets for social media activities
– Recruit and manage the social media marketing staff
– Create and upload videos
– Training for stuff to reach the perfect usage and engagements while they are working on website and social media channels.
– Social Media Marketing – LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook.
– Search Engine Advertising (SEA)/Pay Per Click (PPC) including Google AdWords
– Drive traffic to websites & Alexa Ranking globally – locally.
– Building company websites from scratch in coordination with designer and developer to provide the most efficient website structure.
– Optimizing landing pages & conversion rates through it.
– Meta tags optimization.
– Search results analysis
– Website Content Management.
– Email Marketing using Mailchimp.
– SMS marketing.
– Graphic design and front end management
– Online Advertising.
– Web Analytics (Google Analytics).
Managing ALNQD Capital Gate :
-Manager of MTN Syria’s official web site www.mtn.com.sy
– Supervision on all sites that related to company’s services.
– Supervision and follow-up with the website agency for all web site related issues from design to implementation and follow up all needed modifications.
– Provide suggestions& solutions for the website to increase the number of visitors.
– Supervision of the e-marketing service.
– Graphic designer of e-marketing campaigns.
– Managing MTN Syria page on the Facebook. www.facebook.com/MTNSY
– Managing for MTN Syria channel on Youtube.
– Managing for MTN Syria Page on Twitter.
– Coordination between all involved parties : customers, technical department and suppliers to enhance work process.
– Updating and making the needed and required modifications on the website.
– Design introductory video AD’s for MTN Syria Products and service, that are used in customer service centers.
– Design Flash AD’s for services, used on websites advertising.(web banners).
Responsible for the coordination with the Advertising Agency on the ongoing artworks, media plans designs and adaptations.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Follow, monitor, audit agency running tasks and to secure the lowest price.
• Participate in negotiation session with advertizing agency.
• Giving the agency feedbacks on each layout in order to reach a complete artwork and provide them with the needed approvals to complete tasks
• deliver the needs , requirements of the customer( requester ) “internally and externally”
• The exceptional part with the advertising agency “resizing and adaptation”.
• Coordination with Media coordinator regarding all media issues.
• To do all the required graphic designs related to media plans, fixed panels, and web banners upon request.
• Brainstorming thinking creatively to produce new ideas
• Follow up, deliver on time, quality and accuracy.
• Timely and accurate report “for the fixed panels list, monthly campaign recap weekly status report for the running tasks “.
• Broadcast program named MTN Station on three Syrian stations:
* Being fully involved in MTN station content and program design
* Weekly follow up with the station team to enhance the good service
of the program
* Reasonable for the accurate brief of the service description
• Graphic works:
* The e-billing invoice services banner
* Being fully aware of MTN guide lines
* Doing all MTN graphic works upon request related to campaigns and media plans,
* Doing some of the designs of the fixed panels upon request.
* To do all the required graphic designs related to branding issues, media plans, fixed panels, and web banners upon request.
• Handling company’s requests of the advertising items with suppliers to get the best quality & offers.
• Prepare and follow up suppliers statements along with detailed cost and financial analysis for every project/activity.
• Prepare, follow up and evaluate the execution of BTL points.
• Coordinate with the brand agency “Leo Brunett” regarding the BTL artworks.
• Monthly reporting for all carried activities.
• Coordinate and follow up supplier contracts with legal and finance department.
• Good negotiation skills with the suppliers to get best competitive prices.
• Wide experience of all operating media agencies and printed panels suppliers in all Syrian cities.
• Following up and managing the installation of all kinds of internal and external media panels , road , wall panels …etc
Due to the well experience I had in customer care job details and procedures I was promoted to take the position of Customer Care Trainer in Customer Care division.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare and manage the training plan for new customer care representatives.
• Giving a training sessions and workshops for existing customer care employees about new product and services.
• Follow up and evaluate the current service procedures and recommend a new solution that facilitates the work flow.
• Work and coordinate with the other divisions (Finance, Marketing, Technical…) To better understand and collect the needed data about new services and procedures.
• Answering customer care inquiries about our product or services.
The different between About Marketing and E-Marketing
How to use : Social Media networks and Youtube for E-Marketing
How to create a professional website via WordPress.
• Designing professional internet web pages.
• Designing professional advertisement.
• Designing web flash advertisement.
• Ability to give updated and creative media ideas.
• Wide experience in all kind of media AD’s, printable material, promotional items, prices and qualities.
• Good planning and management skills for exhibitions and forums
• Make PowerPoint, video, flash, presentations.
• General Manager for www.Tiqaniat.com the first technical news website in Syria